Monday 16 August 2021

A few tracks for your discerning listening . . .

I thought I might post these here, too. Not particularly tidy, but then I'm not looking for a rock career.

1 I Fucked It


That last one could to with editing, i.e. making a little tighter and shorter.

If you do listen to them and feel like it, give me your opinion. It’s like everything else - if you’ve written something, produced something or whatever, it’s never really complete until there’s a reader/view/listener. Anyway, that’s what I think. Actually, do me a favour and listen to to the lot, if only just the once. While writing this, I'm listening to them again (which I don't otherwise do) and it's been hard to choose which ones to post. Decisions, decisions, eh?

Just add this one, which I'm just listening to (and also like)


PS I can't resist this hoping you'll listen to this one, too

No comments:

Post a Comment