Tuesday 11 June 2019

Four short videos to keep the pot boiling . . .

One of the little things I enjoy doing is taking a track I like, then hunting down images to add to the music to make a short video.

Here are two I have done recently and two others knocked up a few years ago. The first, Motel Blues by Loudon Wainwright III (probably now known to most of you as ‘Rufus Wainwright’s dad’) put together on May 25 (coincidentally my son’s 20th birthday); the second, Magic Mirror by Leon Russell was completed today.

Then there’s my tribute to the gallant guys and gals beavering away keeping Putin safe from democrats and finally a piece of nonsense done to pass the time.

All four benefit from going full-screen — click the little ‘square’ thing on the bottom right.

Here they are:


Motel Blues by Loudon Wainwright III




Magic Mirror by Leon Russell




Back And Forth by Cameo




And a piece of nonsense knocked together using Pinnacle Pro on my iPhone on my
trip back home from the Bordeaux region to Cornwall. Shot in France and on the
plane. Steglitz is in the south-west of Berlin (but then you knew that). The piece of music
is Emotional Shirt by Bill Bruford


No comments:

Post a Comment